ADN, the company
R3Web project managers, teammates for the best.
In telecom and IT technologies for over 25 years, François Tripier-Mondancin and Manuel Grenier develop and create R3Web, enterprise class cable management software.
Passionate about computer science but also about sailing and mountaineering, their challenge is to constantly improve their last performances.
ADN is a small company and thus very reactive. Clients find the service they need (attentive contact partners, conducted projects, etc.).
- 1990 : take-off: the Toulouse-Blagnac Civil Aviation Authority chose ADN for its cabling infrastructure management.
- 1994 : Répartiteur 3+ was released in its Windows version.
- 2007 : R3Web intranet application.
- Every year : R3Web is improving significantly: management of cable synoptic views, automated data update.
- Today : More than 300 sites of large companies manage their network infrastructure with R3Web in France and in the world.
Objectives and developments
ADN' s primary aim is to respond to the requirements of cabling evolutions, ensure faster installations and make R3Web even more intuitive.
In parallel, ADN is developing new capacities to meet the specific needs of some clients and is adapting the fully scalable software to new fields.
ADN promises never to reveal in any circumstances the data with which it is entrusted.
ADN is an active member of two important regional clusters